Spiritual Guidance for the Coronavirus
By Kristi Stoll – Spiritual Life Coach, Master Healer and Owner of AncientHawaiianHealings.com
How to Create Peace and Balance in your Life
- Stay Balanced! The best thing anyone can do to ward off any illness is to stay balanced physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. When your body is balanced, it does not take on illness. I highly recommend meditation. It is one of the best things you can do for yourself because it helps to reduce stress and creates balance through all of your systems. (I offer some free short (5 min) meditations on Youtube, including one with the focus of good health that you might like to try out. )
Find things that bring you joy and ignite love and laughter. You need that right now. Eat well and nurture and nourish your body. If you find yourself getting caught up in fear, take a step back and recenter. What helps you feel balanced? Incorporate that into your daily life.
The greatest way to combat any illness is to be balanced inside and out.
- Physical symptoms of illness have a bigger purpose. In Ancient Hawaiian Energy Healing and in Holistic Medicine in general, we look at the underlying cause of all physical symptoms. Physical symptoms to us are signs or warnings of core energy blocks. A clue to where the energy block is located can correspond to the chakra it is nearest. For example, if someone has heart issues, we look at feelings, experiences and core messages they have about love. Where did the energy imbalance or block happen? Also, in our type of healing, we know that pain and imbalance are clues to a lesson one is meant to learn in this life. We all come here with life lessons. The experiences we have constantly guide us toward what those lessons are. If we go with the example above of the heart, one’s main lesson in life may be to overcome perceptions they have about not being lovable and to learn to accept and love themselves for who they are.
One great tool to use if you feel yourself getting ill for any reason is to look at what, where and why the illness it is getting created. Tune into it. Get to the feelings beneath it. Ask it why it is here. It will tell you. Imbalances can hide in the unconscious. They are typically emotions and feelings most people don’t want to deal with. Take the imbalance out of the unconscious by shining a light on it.
What is happening in your life that may be a reason for your body to start sending up alarms? Ask yourself what is really going on underneath the illness. What does that part of your body need from you right now? If you keep shining a light on it, you will see what it is and how to balance it out.
Look for the core lesson. Typical core life lessons include self-love, self-acceptance, self-value, learning boundaries, learning balance between giving and receiving, learning to receive, learning to give, allowing oneself to feel vulnerable, allowing oneself to be supported and taken care of.
Listen, no one chooses to be sick, but your body can create illness if you are not listening to the messages of what needs to be addressed in your life.
If you ignore the messages, they will get louder and more painful until you have to stop everything to reevaluate and heal. Don’t wait for the frying pan over the head. Get out in front of it. Pay attention to what your body tells you daily and it will help you stay balanced.
- Keep a Positive Focus on what you want to create – There is such a thing as the Law of Attraction. What it basically says is: What you vibrate, is what you attract. What is your vibration? It is all of you. It is your thoughts, your underlying feelings, your unconscious, your conscious, your actions, your beliefs, etc.
Get clear on what it is you want to create (not what you don’t want to create). What do you want to create for your life? Good health? Abundance? Fun career? Loving relationships? Write it out. Make a vision board. Have fun with it. At this crazy time in our world, it’s so important to keep your focus on what you want to create vs what you don’t. Then, align yourself daily with allowing yourself to receive it. See it, feel it, know it. Vision yourself living that life you want. Feel how you would feel.
NOTE: Pay attention to your thoughts. If you feel them falling into negative creation, bring them back to what you want to create!
The only thing in life you truly have control over is how you respond to situations. The more conscious you become of limiting thoughts and beliefs that control your responses, the more you can start to consciously respond in a way that opens you up to limitless creation of what you desire.
- Nurture Yourself – Generally speaking, we are not taught or encouraged enough to nurture ourselves. Sometimes we are even made to feel guilty if we take time for ourselves. However, we DO need balance. We need fun and love and passion and enjoyment! What is the purpose of being in this human life, if you don’t take advantage of all the joys it has to offer. Life is NOT meant to be work only. Stress only. To do list only. Remember, balance is key.
What are your needs emotionally, physically, mentally, spiritually? Where are you feeling unnourished? How can you fill up that part of you? You may not be used to asking yourself that or even allowing it in your life. Close your eyes and allow those answers to come to you. Your body, mind and spirit know.
After you get that info, what ways can you nurture yourself daily? This is important. Build daily nurturing into your life. Also build big, fun experiences of nurturing into your life.
If you need a break, and don’t take it for yourself, the universe will serve it up to you in a different way. You have no idea of how many healing clients I have seen that tell me, things like, I felt like I needed a break and then I got sick, or broke a leg, or lost my job. Or the only time I get attention or am taken care of is when I’m sick, etc. When you need a break, your higher self knows and it will help you create it. Create it consciously! Don’t allow it to get created unconsciously for you.
- Limiting Filters – When we are children, we often have core experiences that shape how we see and experience our world. I call them filters. The core filters contain the clues as to what it is you are meant to learn and do in this life. For example, if you had childhood experiences that taught you that you were not good enough, you will continue to attract experiences in your life that support that message until you wake up to the fact that it is not the truth.
Limiting messages are NOT truth. The truth is that you are a limitless being having a human experience. You can truly create whatever it is you want in this world. The only thing standing in the way of that is you and your filters.
You are not meant to live with the limiting beliefs and messages you were taught as a child. You are meant to do so much more with them. Instead of looking at them as something that holds you back, look at them as an obstacle to overcome. Ultimately, they can set you free to fly and live an incredible life! They did not happen to beat you down. They happened to help you evolve and to live the incredible life you were born to live!
What are your limiting messages? Get clear on them. You may not even know they exist. Any thought that keeps you from believing you can achieve anything is a limiting thought. Look at it. Shine a light on it. Overcome it. It is not you. It is only a filter. You are limitless!
What are your inner beliefs regarding the Coronavirus? Pay attention to them. Shine a light on them. Don’t let them create anything for you on an unconscious level. Again, focus on your limitlessness and remember to create balance!
- Not Everyone who comes in contact with the virus will get it – Just the same as in any illness. Use the tools I am sharing with you to stay balanced and do what you do to live a fun, healthy passionate life!
- The bottom line: STAY OUT OF FEAR OF WHAT YOU DON’T WANT. Fear causes a lot of stress on the body and it creates energy. Remember, you don’t need to wait for illness in order to take time for yourself. Incorporate having time for yourself to balance your daily life. If you are out of balance, your body will let you know by how you feel – emotionally, mentally and physically. Listen to the cues BEFORE it gets to point of hitting you over the head with something serious in order for you to listen to the message it is trying to send you. With all this craziness going on, take precautions, but don’t live in fear.
- LASTLY, SEND AND BE PEACE AND LOVE – Send love, kindness, balance and peace to yourself and then send it to the earth and the people of earth DAILY. Be Love and Kindness in your thoughts and in your actions. Everyone needs a lot more of that! LOVE HEALS. LOVE BALANCES. In the spiritual perspective, there is always a higher purpose for our experiences. Maybe all this craziness in the world is happening right now to help us rise up to be the Love that we truly are! What are you choosing right now?
OTHER TOOLS TO HELP:
If you need some extra help, remember we offer long distant Energy Healings (click to learn more) and we have our HEALING MEDITATION APP, RELAX HEAL (click to learn more) to provide stress reduction, balance and healing at your fingertips!
Sending you lots of love!