Oneness – The Meaning of Oneness
By Kristi Stoll – Owner of AncientHawaiianHealings.com
The concept of Oneness over recent years has become a very talked-about subject and a conscious goal for many spiritual seekers. One reason for this is that as a planet our consciousness has grown incredibly to where more and more people are waking up to the notion of having a higher purpose. They are wanting to know who they are and why they are really here. Another reason is because of our Spirits. Each Spirit already knows who it is and it will continuously guide you and create experiences to assist you in remembering as well. Our end goal, as I have mentioned before, is Enlightenment – Self Realization – Remembering that you are One with all including God, or the Divine or whatever you call it.
How can I Be One with Everyone?
A question that many people ask and have a hard time understanding is, How they can really be ONE with everyone when we are each so different? Your experience may be that some people on this earth really upset you, or may do unbelievable acts that injured or killed people, or seem to be the exact opposite as you. So how can you be One with them? Well, you aren’t One with them in an earthly, body personality sense. Oneness comes from a higher spiritual state where together as pure consciousness, we are all creating this experience. In the pure consciousness state, none of us are the personas we are here on earth, yet together we create this experience from which we all can learn and grow. If you think of this earth experience as a dream, you may be able to see how on some other level you create what it is you need to learn and then live out the experiences in this dream which assist you to learn that lesson.
Unfortunately, some experiences on this earth can be quite painful at times and absolutely unfathomable and that makes them good at sucking you into the illusion. If you can remember that the purpose of any experience is always to assist you in remembering who you are and that on some higher level you are actually creating it for some higher purpose, then you can move into a state of remembering that these experiences are not happening to harm you. They are actually happening to assist you on a Spirit level. In the higher states of consciousness and as you begin to experience Oneness, this becomes more evident. And the ups and downs of life become more of an easy flow.
Ancient Cultures and Oneness
Ancient cultures like the Hawaiians lived from a space of knowing God or the Divine existed in all things. They honored the plants, the trees, the earth, etc. They would ask permission to pick a flower or a plant to make sure they honored its consciousness. This way of being still exists in some cultures and areas of the world, but that concept has mostly gotten replaced with God living outside of us or a separate Being. But, again, as more people Awaken, the more they remember the ancient teachings of Oneness with all things including God / the Divine.
Oneness can be a hard concept to understand or wrap your mind around because we see ourselves as separate from all things. Remember that this is how this earth school is designed. ALL experiences in this illusion of separateness simply assists us in learning the lessons we came here to learn and to evolve our Consciousness back into a state of Oneness. Everyone is moving toward that state whether they are aware of it or not. And those who have already reached it can assist others more easily in reaching it as well.
How to Achieve Oneness
Oneness is something that already exists within you. It isn’t something you have to strive after, it is something you have to remember. That being said, here are my best tips for how to achieve Oneness Consciousness:
7 Tips to Achieve Oneness
- MEDITATE ON IT – the number one tip for achieving Oneness is to put yourself into a state where you can achieve it. Go into meditation, ask for it to be shown to you. If you feel resistance come up, surrender it. That is just the ego trying to keep you separated.
- SURRENDER TO IT – Keep surrendering the ego and the illusion of separation.
- INTENTION – Having a strong, clear Intention helps attract that to you.
- SPEND TIME IN NATURE – Nature vibrates at the highest level of Pure Consciousness. That’s why most people feel so much better after they have spent time connecting with nature. Sit in stillness. Ask to connect with your Oneness.
- MAKE A COMMITMENT TO YOURSELF TO LIVE ONENESS – Achieving Oneness isn’t only spiritual. Commit yourself to treating everyone and everything as though they are Divine Beings or God – because they are! If you have issues with people or situations, ask to see the Divine in them/it.
- SEE THE DIVING IN YOURSELF – Look in the mirror, deep into your eyes and ask to see the Divine. It is there. Connect with it. Ask to live from that inner being always and in all ways.
- SEEK OUT ONENESS EVENTS/MEDITATIONS – Look in your area to see if any Oneness Events / Blessings are happening. I also offer Oneness Classes and Blessings from time to time to be sure to check our store for upcoming remote teleseminars.
I hope that explains it all a little better. And if you feel drawn to it but don’t know why – pay attention. That is your Spirit speaking to you. It is ready to lift you higher! Surrender and allow yourself to grow more than you could ever imagine.
Love and Blessings!